Thursday, September 2, 2010

i am reminded...

...that I am spirit and creativity. Something I forget to remember. Without creativity we become destructive to our self and others in little and big ways. Without connection to spirit we become disconnected from living and then nothing feels good and we lose ourselves, confuse our 'self' with broken toys. Too much noise. Be still sometimes.... Be good to you so you can be good to your people. The biggest illusion in life is that we are seperate. All is one. The true human being is truly, most essentially, a little god because like nature we create. As above so below. To understand all, understand the one. Any 'one' will do as it is all projection. The holographic reality, so the math tells us over and over again. How lost we become within ourselves. How alien to the most natural we have made each other strangers to the things that matter, the things that really matter. Silence. Nature. Spirit BEFORE mind. Art. Change. Experience. They say love is all but love is only part and not even the most...essential. Love is more like an output a manifestation and motivator a need like food but love is not all. It is a color of feeling. It is just good but broken without the rest. Silence. Nature. Spirit. Art (expression creation, not just music, painting, dance, etc). CHANGE! because without change there is fear and fear keeps us from following the lines of life, letting connections slip through our fingers. Without action/change there is no consequence and without consequence there is no destiny. We are then left to hide within our minds and our ego will grow and the ego is no friend of the true human being.

I am reminded tonight that I am, as all are, a little god. Made to create more than destroy. I am animal too but born ready to grow. And growing is serious, serious business. I speak to you so that I speak to myself. I speak to myself so that I may speak to you. We resonate our consciousness so hopefully my vibe arrives to you. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment